Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This delicious Strawberry Milkshake Protein Smoothie is packed with energizing fruits and muscle building proteins! It is simple to prepare, requiring just 10 minutes of prep!
- Recipe type: Shake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- Serves: 1
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 frozen organic banana
- 100g frozen organic strawberries
- 2 tbsp coconut milk unsweetened vanilla yogurt
- Peel and freeze all fruit
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more coconut water to thin.
- Pour into cup and enjoy!
- Serving size: 20 oz
- Calories: 276
- MACROS: Carbohydrates: 34g, Fat 5g, Protein: 24g
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone