This super green & nutritious Banana-Berry Power Smoothie Bowl is absolutely delicious and simple (requiring just 10 minutes of prep!). Packed with energizing fruits, healthy fats, muscle building proteins, and tasty toppings!
- Recipe type: Smoothie Bowl
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- Serves: 1
- 1 organic banana (previously sliced and frozen)
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh organic mixed berries (previously frozen)
- 1 cup organic spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp. natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut shreds
- Peel and freeze all fruit
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more almond milk (or water) to thin.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings!
- Serving size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 532
- MACROS: Carbohydrates: 55g, Fat 21g, Protein: 32g