- Recipe type: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
- Servings: 1
Overnight Vanilla Apple Protein Oats
We love our overnight oats, because they are a quick and easy breakfast recipe! They’re easy to prepare, and there is no cooking required!
To make your overnight oats, simply add the ingredients to a mason jar, mix, place the lid on, and leave in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 3+ hours).
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 honey crisp apple
- 1 1/2 scoops Elevate Vanilla Milkshake Protein
- Mix almond milk, oats, protein powder, chia/flax seeds in mason jar.
- Top with sliced apples and sliced almonds.
- Place top on mason jar and place in fridge for 3+ hours!
Macronutrient Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fat 17g
- Protein: 45g
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone