- Recipe type: Post Workout
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
- Servings: 1
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
Take your post-workout protein smoothie up a notch with this easy recipe.
It’s sort of an unwritten rule. If you want to make a muscle-building smoothie, you have to mix it with banana, peanut butter, and of course use Elevate’s Chocolate-flavored protein powder.
After working out it is time to replenish your energy and give your muscles a chance to recover. Your post-workout smoothie should offer you both a plant protein and quality carbohydrates. Blending up a protein smoothie will provide you with just that….a perfect mix of protein, carbs, and super-foods for your muscles.
If you want the perfect (and delicious) post-workout protein smoothie, follow the recipes below. Each mouth watering sip will replenish your energy and help your muscles rebuild.
We recommend drinking this Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie about 30 minutes following an intense workout.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter (PB2)
- 1 1/2 scoops Elevate Chocolate Brownie Milkshake Protein
- Handful of Ice
- Mix almond milk, Elevate Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder, maca powder, frozen banana, and ice into blender
- Blend until desired texture (add more almond milk if necessary)
- Poor into glass, and add desired toppings (cacao nibs, coconut shreds, hemp hearts, etc)
Macronutrient Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fat 8g
- Protein: 42g
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone