- Recipe type: Post-Workout or Dessert
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
- Servings: 1
Coconut Lime BCAA Ice Pop
Here is a super fun way to get in proper recovery nutrition for your muscles.
For those of you who may not be familiar with the benefits of supplementing with BCAAs,
Branched chain amino acids supplements (BCAA) are formulated for athletes and bodybuilders who push their muscles to the limit. These nutritional supplements promote endurance and muscle growth while facilitating recovery.
So why not make delicious tasting popsicles out of them?! ….seems like the obvious choice to us.
1. Place ingredients in blender, blend until ingredients are fully mixed.
2. Pour liquid into 5 ice pop molds.
3. Place freezer for 4+ hours.
4. After 4+ hours, pull molds out of freezer
5. Let ice pop thaw for 5-10 minutes,
6. Enjoy a guilty free serving of BCAA, Glutamine, Potassium, and B12!
Supplement Facts (per ice pop):
- 2g BCAA
- .8g Glutamine
- 200mcg B12
- 90mcg Potassium
- 2mg Vitamin C
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone