- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
- Servings: 1
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream
If you don’t have an ice cream maker (we know we don’t!), this is the perfect (and healthy) way to make some guilt-free ice-cream!
Protein ice cream has quickly become a favorite among bodybuilders and athletes looking for a healthier way to satisfy their sweet tooth.
Compared with regular ice cream, our version of ice cream contains significantly fewer calories and a MUCH HIGHER amount of protein per serving.
Made with simple ingredients like bananas, coconut milk yogurt, Elevate protein powder, and dairy-free chocolate chips so you may indulge without cheating!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoops Elevate Vanilla Milkshake Protein
- Place frozen banana slices, coconut yogurt, almond milk, vanilla extract into a high-speed food processor or blender.
- Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes stopping to scrape the sides every so often.
- Remove from blender and place in a bowl.
- Add dairy-free chocolate chips and mix with a spoon.
- Option to eat immediately or to transfer to a parchment-lined bread pan to freeze for later.
- Freeze for 1 to 2 hours so that it hardens enough to scoop like ice cream, but isn’t too hard where you can’t scoop it.
Macronutrient Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fat 10g
- Protein: 27g
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone