- Recipe type: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Servings: 1 Dish
This delicious and easy to make breakfast is packed with hunger-busting fiber and is low in calories. All while offering a ton of volume that will satisfy your tummy for the morning! The best part is, you can sneak a serving of veggies into your breakfast and you wont even taste them!
- 30g Oats
- ½ Medium Raw Zucchini
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop Elevate Nutrition Protein Powder
- Cinnamon to Taste
- 100g Sliced Strawberries
- Add 30g Oats & cinnamon to a small/medium saucepan
- Grate ½ Zucchini into the saucepan with the oats.
- Add 3/4 cup of almond milk into the same pot and stir until all ingredients are fully mixed
- Turn on stove and let oats come to a boil and simmer for 2-5 minutes. Continue to stir occasionally to keep the oats from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Once you have the consistency you like, remove the pot from the stove and add 1 scoop of Elevate Nutrition Powder. Stir until everything is evenly mixed together
- Top with sliced strawberries and a pinch of cinnamon
- Calories: 280
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fat 6.1g
- Protein: 25.9g
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone