I work in eHealth and seeing first hand the result of poor nutrition I thrive to show (rather than say) that a healthy lifestyle can be as rewarding as living with poor nutrition and no exercise. I got into fitness because I was myself caught in the loop of not trying. Pre-diabetic, tired of all the time, I got to a crossroad of surgery and decided it was enough. 70lbs later, veganism was my way to start eating healthy and then I learned of all the benefits it has on the animals, the environments and my personal balance. I never looked back! I always say, I became vegan for health, I stayed vegan for the animals and the planet!
- What motivates and inspires you? People telling me that I help them transition to a healthier lifestyle.
- How would you describe your training? Weight lifting with a side passion for running.
- How many hours a week do you train? When I dial myself in for a competition I can train anywhere between 10-15 hours a week. Other wise I try to stick to a good hour a day.
- How long have you been training for? I have been bodybuilding for 2 years as a bikini athlete but I started with Crossfit about 4 years ago.
- Do you compete in any sports? I compete in bikini with the IFB.
- Location: Montreal Canada