- Recipe type: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Servings: 12 Balls
When you need a quick post-workout snack, something with protein and carbs, look no further. Made with only six ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, these protein balls couldn’t be easier to whip up.
- 1 c. Oats
- 1 Scoop Elevate Plant-Based Performance Protein Powder
- 1 Large Banana
- 1/4 c. Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. Agave
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pour oats & protein powder into a food processor. Turn on for a minute until the oats are slightly chopped but not completely smooth.
- Add the banana, agave & vanilla extract. Turn on until a coarse yet pliable dough forms.
- Put mixture into a bowl and add peanut butter. Mix again until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out into your palms and roll into 12 balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Calories: 80
- Carbohydrates: 9.6g
- Fat 3g
- Protein: 4g
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone