- Recipe type: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Servings: 20
This simple and protein packed “No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls” recipe is perfect for easy snacking on-the-go! With oats, Elevate Nutrition Protein Powder, peanut butter, chia seeds, flax seeds, and dairy-free chocolate chips, these energy balls will keep you satisfied for hours! Try this quick and easy protein-packed recipe to help combat your afternoon slump.
- 1 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chip or cranberries
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 scoops Elevate Chocolate Brownie Plant-Based Performance Protein
- Place in bowl, mix up
- Add a little water until recipe becomes malleable
- Roll in balls to desired size
- Place on a serving pan
- Place in freezer for 45 min
*Keep hands moist when rolling them.
Macro Friendly Tip:
If you are looking to reduce the fats and carbohydrates, reduce the chocolate chips by 50%, reduce the peanut butter by 50%, and add 6 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter.
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone