You have not lived until you have sampled La Femme Vegan’s Almond Brownie Batter No-Bake Protein Bars! These delicious treats are packed with muscle building proteins and low in sugar! It is simple to prepare, requiring just 15 minutes of prep and no baking required!
- Recipe type: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serves: 10
- 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- 1 cup oat milk.
- 25 drops liquid stevia.
- 3 scoops Elevate Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder.
- 2 packets instant oatmeal.
- 1/4 cup Dairy-Free Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Use a hand blender, or food processor to cream together almond butter, oat milk and stevia drops in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix protein powder and oatmeal together. Add your dry ingredients a little at a time to the wet ingredients until they combine to make a thick batter. The batter should be slightly dry and form chunks of of dough.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, or use a couple of smaller containers with lids as I have here for easy storage. Press the dough flat into the dish/containers with your hands, or a spatula to smooth out the dough evenly.
- Add the chocolate chips on top, or skip this step if you’re watching your sugar intake. Cacao nibs, or unsweetened coconut shreds are a good low-sugar alternative.
- Cover and refrigerate your bars for at least an hour to let them set. You can store them in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Macronutrient Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fat 10g
- Protein: 15g
Be sure to follow La Femme Vegan on Instagram @veganflexibledieting for more recipe ideas and vegan product reviews!
Written By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone