- Recipe type: Post-Workout or Dessert
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
- Servings: 1
Fun Dragonfruit Protein Smoothie Bowl Recipe
The bright pink fruit we know as “dragonfruit” sure looks pretty in smoothie bowls…but did you know that it has a ton of health benefits (and tastes delish)? Dragon Fruit is known for so many amazing benefits such as:
- High in immune boosting nutrients
- High source of potassium and vitamin c
- Antioxidant rich
- Loaded with fiber
- Heart Healthy
- Promotes a healthy gut.
- Boosts iron levels
- Is a good source of magnesium.
So then why not just add some Elevate protein powder to it and blend it into a smoothie bowl? Well that is what we did!
- 2 tbsp Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Cubed Dragon Fruit
- 3/4 Cup Oat Milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- Shredded Coconut and Mixed Fruit Toppings
- 1 Scoop Elevate Vanilla protein
- Add coconut milk yogurt in a blender with frozen dragonfruit, frozen mangos, oat milk, Elevate Vanilla protein
- Blend on high, until desired texture.
- Pour into a bowl and top with coconut shreds and mixed fruit!
Macronutrient Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fat 6g
- Protein: 27g
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone