Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Recipe type: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Plant-Based
- Servings: 2
Are you getting bored of the same old eggs and bacon for breakfast? Try this exciting plant-based pancake recipe. Packed with muscle building plant protein, bananas, and chocolate chips!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop Elevate Vanilla Milkshake Plant-Based Performance Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup or Stevia or Monk Fruit
- 1 Banana
- 2 tbsp of dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take 1 banana, mash and add to dry mix
- Add the maple syrup or sweetener of choice, then slowly add the water, mixing until “just mixed.” It should be a little lumpy and quite thick. Add a little extra water if needed.
- Cook in a hot non-stick pan until bubbles appear in the centre of each pancake. Flip and cook for a few more minutes.
- Stack pancakes, and add sliced bananas, dairy-free chocolate chips, and maple syrup!
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone