- Recipe type: Smoothie Bowl
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- Servings: 1
This super nutritious Chocolate Banana-Berry Smoothie Bowl is absolutely delicious and simple (requiring just 10 minutes of prep!). Packed with energizing fruits, muscle building proteins, omega-3s, and healthy fats!
- 1 organic banana (previously sliced and frozen)
- 1 scoop chocolate plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh organic mixed blueberries (previously frozen)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Sliced bananas
- Peel and freeze all fruit
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more almond milk (or water) to thin.
- Pour into a bowl and top with toppings!
- Calories: 454
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Fat 9g
- Protein: 34g