- Recipe type: Dinner
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Servings: 1 dish
We love fried rice, however we also love our abs! This healthy alternative to traditional fried rice will has reduced carbs, healthy fats, and no animal products. Opt for our Cauliflower Chicken’less Fried Rice!
- 24 oz cauliflower, rinsed (option to use Trader Joes Riced Cauliflower)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 servings of “Follow your Heart” VeganEgg
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 small diced onion
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1 serving Trader Joes Chicken-less Strips
- Coarsely chop cauliflower into florets and place into a food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower is small and has the texture of rice. Be sure not to over process or the cauliflower will get soft and mushy.
- Combine 1 cup of water and 4 tbsp of the “Follow your Heart Vegan Egg” in a bowl and wisp until it creates an “egg like” texture.
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat and spray with oil.
- Add the VeganEggs mix into pan, turning a few times until fluffy, then set aside.
- Add the sesame oil and sauté onions, scallion whites, peas and carrots and garlic about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft. Raise the heat to medium-high, then add one serving of Trader Joe’s Chicken’less Strips.
- Add the cauliflower “rice” to the pan along with Braggs Liquid Aminos. Mix, cover and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the outside.
- Add the VeganEgg then remove from heat and mix in scallion greens.
- Calories: 429
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fat 19g
- Protein: 31g