Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Recipe type: Post-Workout
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
- Servings: 1
Black Cherry Protein Smoothie
Cherries have been known to facilitate weight loss, lower hypertension, prevent cardiovascular disease, have anti-aging properties, and maintain a healthy pH balance. Now that is one powerful fruit!
Mix that with @elevatenutritionteam plant protein and you have yourself one heck of a super smoothie.
This amazing black cherry protein smoothie tastes more like a milkshake than a protein shake.
Try this easy and super nutrient dense protein smoothie.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 16 oz almond milk
- Elevate Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- Redi Whip dairy-free whipped cream (and for a cheat meal add in some Hershey’s chocolate
- Mix ingredients into blender
- Blend until desired texture
- Poor into glass
Macronutrient Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fat 5g
- Protein: 40g
Recipe By: Elevate Founders, Jillian Salomone and Paul Salomone